Saturday, December 04, 2010

3rd Certification

Whew. I'm very very very tired like super. Harr. Don't have enough sleep. But it's okay..I'm used to it. lol.
I passed my certification *yehey!!!*..yea..I passed my 3rd certification..Actually, I was supposedly passed on my 2nd certification..It was a really good call said the queue, and the queue said that she almost gave me a 100% grade, it's just that I didn't able to resolve the customer's second concern..so that's why I failed. Well I thought, I'll pass cos she the queue said "I almost give you a 100% grade" so I assume that my grade will pass even atleast in the borderline, but I was wrong and got so disappointment and I was like "why can't she just consider? Since I just got failed on the customer's follow up concern..Okay..ganito yun..I resolved my customer's issue and I verified the customer's identity right. It's just that..When I said to the customer "Did we resolve your issue today?". The customer didn't understand me, and I said again "Oh, I mean..are we good to go now?" The customer said yes, but after a second..she gave me a follow up question..then I got mental block..So, the case is, I didn't pass my 2nd re-take certification. =(

Lucky me cos our trainer let us take another certification..our 3rd re-take certification and our last chance as well. I got so nervous. errr. Good thing my customer's concern was the same as my customer on my 2nd re-take certification. I have an error, I forgot to probe the customer and say the VOC Spiel. So I already expected that I'll not pass because my queue's feedback are kinda embarrassing and the way my queue's utter her comments sounds like "oh..you didn't passed".

Errr. Then I was so surprised cos our trainer told me that I passed my last re-take certification. hahahaha. I'm so happy. hahahahaha. SUPER HAPPY!! 
So by Monday, 9:30pm to 6:30am, I'll be starting to work na, and taking in calls..it's a one month immunization for me, and my trainees too, to practice and enhance more our skills. Bwahaha. I'll be having now my own money. hahaha :D
Although I'm so tired and feeling like I'm dying (exaggerated? haha)..it's worth it. :D

Btw..I gotta go sleep..I'm so very tired :S
yehey! I passed. hahaha. Seems like I can't explain my the happiness that I'm feeling at this very moment. hehe =)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Tet! You passed.... Good luck to your first call on Monday! Its also our NHO on Monday! Hope to see you there...c",

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)