Monday, August 09, 2010

just the three of us

My friends usually know that I'm a gimikera. And yes, I really am a gimikera. And I'm aware that my college friends doesn't want to go to club. But I was surprised that the two of my college friends texted me and asked me out to have a night life. Shanen, my college friend who was the one who asked me and my friend, Princess to go to Clubm8 (the famous bar here in Naga City), was her first time to barhop. Princess usually barhop sometimes, so, I was really shocked about Shanen's idea. haha. Because, our other college friends might think that I'm the one who asked them out, when in fact I'm not, it's Shanen's idea, lol, so it comes to my mind that our other college friends might thought me that I'm a Bad Influence to them. And that's sad in my part :(
But still, I decided to go with them coz I wanna be with them :) Thank God they asked me out..
I'm so touched :DD

 


L-R : me, shanen & princess

 

 








 













you see the girl at the side of Princess? It's her sister. haha. Her sister went to Clubm8 too with her friends :)
Just so you know, they were super close, yes, very, very close :)



But hey, I gotta tell you something, there's this super kind and super gwapo na waiter who really takes care of us. I asked him to hold Shanen's bag while we're at the dance floor and he agreed, seriously, from 10pm to 3am, he's the one who assists us, he's the one who accompany us until Clubm8 is preparing to close already (because we went at Clubm8 at around 10pm and the bar closes at around 3am). So, when we're about to pay our bills, we decided to give him a tip. I give him the money, and, oh, he misunderstand the way I give him the money because, while I'm about to give him the money, I accidentally drop the coin, I didn't mean to drop it, it's just that, I didn't notice it has a coin, all I know was it's a 20pesos. So the coin dropped, he picked it and didn't say thank you, because maybe he thought that I'm rude to give him the tip, and as usual, maybe his ego turned down. Oh, If only I were given a chance to ask an apology to him, I will, he's very kind, yet the way I give him the money wasn't really good. I know that he misunderstand it, and I understand his part. If I know that it'll happen, I rather just pick the coin for him. hmm :((

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)