Whew, I think it's been almost a month since I last go to the bar (Clubm8). Oh how I miss the night life. *excited much*
Well, I didn't go partying for almost one month because my head always hurts so many times in one month so my parents didn't allow me to go outside.
Actually, I'll be going first to the Blue Bar to meet my college friends there. They're celebrating the semestral break..an alcohol celebration. oyes. It's time for them to destress and I'm invited =)
Then after 4 hours, i guess..I'll be going to Clubm8 which is near the Blue Bar to party with my other friends. lol. I'm so happy I have so many friends *laughs*. seriously..I really miss dancing with them :))
Oh..my college friends already texted me that they are now in Blue Bar. I have to go now so Bye!! haha.
-----------------------------------------------------
3:10 am, Friday
Just got home. And guess what, my college friends have a new friend and they introduced her to me. She's pretty yet she's lesbian. I really find her so damn cute. Don't get me wrong folks, but seriously, I was so attracted when I saw a girl that is pretty and lesbian..oh come on guys..you know what I mean, I also got a crush on girls, actually the girls in my lists are so many *laughs* I just find them very appealing. hhe.
here are some photos :)
while waiting for our order



beer tower and pork sisig

Her name is Sarah. A new found friend. lol. She's lesbian..but she's hella cute ^___^
as usual..jamming isn't complete if we don't have pictures. lol














![]() |
| waaa. indeed..she's so cute. hahahaha |




tsunami.
lol, we're not contented. ahaha
cheers!! =)

After my jamming with my college friends, by past 9:30 pm, I went to clubm8 to party and to jam with my other friends too.
Yeeee, and I found my new crush..the guitarist of the band. haha. Actually, I saw him before and I was so damn attracted by that guy..and I'm so lucky cos they are now the official band of the Clubm8. Waaahh, I feel like I'm blushing and shouting like a crazy just to cheer with the guitarist. haha
Sad thing we don't have pictures. But it's ok. Atleast..we had so much fun! =D

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)