Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A good start of a broken Friendship

It's Sherina's birthday and like the usual thing, drinking session and foodtrip, plus videoke! HAHA.
She's our majorette leader of our HS Batch. Actually, we're not that close. But, as time goes by, people really change and that's the reason why we were able to get along with each other. It's our first time to bond with her and her bestfriend, Vanessa. (I mean, we were able to bond during hs days but not like this fun :)
Vanessa is one of a loner students in our hs batch. Well I didn't say that she's totally a loner one but, what I'm trying to point out is that, most of the students in our batch has a quite bad issues with her..that's why most of us in our batch aren't getting along with her and Sherina.
We're actually friends but not that close. 
But now, people really change. We're just so immature during hs days. And we easily get angry. But now, we're mature enough and just laugh about our misunderstanding wayback hs days. Well, I'm surprised that we're getting along with each other now. Forget about the bad memories, instead treasure the good one. So I guess High School Friends are definitely forever ;)
Here are our photos taken..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)