Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Vacation in Bicol for a week

Day 1: Family first. Had a lunch with my parents at Bigg's Diner (famous restaurant in Bicol) MY TREAT =)))

My all time favorite meal in Bigg's!
Had a drinking session with my friend, Jowi at Blue Bar
a

Day 2: Drinking session with my college friends in USI

Day 3: Went to Salon just to have an ombre hair but wasn't able to achieve the color blue
See? The color wasn't achieved, it turned out black and I was asked to go back to the salon the next day to color my hair blue again without being charged, of course.

Day 3: Had my first ever ombre hair but I end up having the color red instead of blue because it wasn't achieved again. I'll just color my hair blue when I get back in Manila. Haha. And celebrating my friend's 21st birthday, Aron.

Went to Iriga to celebrate my friend's 21st birthday. And of course to bond with my high school friends!
The birthday boy is of course, the only guy in this photo =)

Day 4: A night out with my friends in Naga!
my highschool friend
haha. This is so embarrassing!  The vocalist of the band's asking the audience to sing with her. And my friend's shouted my name! Got no choice but to sig though my voice isn't that good! haha. This is my first time to sang on the stage! HAHA. I asked my friend, Job to sing with me (the guy in white half sleeves). We sang the song Nohing's gonna stop us now. HAHA
mel =)

Day 5: Random photos with my dogs at home
Byutipuls baby, meaty
my sweet dog, byutipul
byutipul's husband and meaty's dad 


btw, went to meet hotdog, meaty's brother, before I go to party. my parents sold hotdog to my sister's friend
the guy holding hotdog and meaty is hotdog's new owner

Day 6: before I travel back to Manila
inside the bus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)