Friday, September 03, 2010

Reminiscing..

I'm posting my status on my FB then suddenly I received a notification from my friend, she commented on my album named CHEF, (well, my course when I was a first year college is BSFIM--Bachelor of Science in Food Service and Institutional Management. So, me and my classmates usually cook for our projects, activities, and many more) Then while looking at the photo, I realized that I missed my course badly, aside from missing my college friends, I missed cooking at the school's apartelle and wearing my chef attire.

 

 

 

 

 

If there's one thing that I will miss the most about my course, it's the people I've met because of my course, my classmates..even though sometimes, some of my classmates are having some misunderstandings, in the end, we all stand together as one..

me - second (from L-R)
 

 

 

And also, I will not forget our culminating activity in our two subjects which happened in just one day. It was very tiring but it was an achievement for all of us. Even though we're having a hard time, some of my classmates are already quarreling, some of has is already bad trip, but in the end, we can't believe that we finished our activity very good. It's a job well done for us..
Our first culminating activity was in our subject, International Cooking. And our theme is Chinese..

lol, I'm always in the middle or in front. haha


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We finished our culminating at around 3pm. It's very tiring, we started at exactly 6am. whew! But it's worth it.
After our first culminating activity, we have our 2 hour break and after that, we're preparing for our second culminating activity in our subject, Introduction to Food Service, our theme is about our Region (Bicol Region) which held at our School's apartelle..

before our cooking time..

 

 

 

 

  
me - at the right :)
 

 

 
I'm the one who took this photo so I'm not there :(


I'm the one holding the green stuff. lol. it's Gulaman.
I miss them so much. Bad thing I won't be able be cooking with them cos I'm not already their classmate, but it's ok, I'll meet new friends again in my new school, but I won't be able to wear my chef attire cos my course is not a food related anymore. Well, even though this course is not my choice, I still enjoy the days being with them. And I'll surely treasure my memories with them :)


P.S.
how I wish blogger can upload many photos in just one click, so that I can post more photos. hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)