I'm super prepared. I'm all dressed up and ready to go to the Bar (Clubm8). But before I go to the Clubm8, I texted first my party people friends if what time will they be going to Clubm8..my friend said "before 11pm". They'll drink alcohol first in their apartment, they even asked me to go to their apartment for me to drink too but I didn't agreed, I said that I'll just go to Clubm8 when they're on their way to Clubm8, cos it's kinda difficult to go to their apartment since it was late at night so there aren't no vehicles that are roaming around na. Well, It's around 9pm. So I decided to take a nap first then I'll just woke up nalang before 11pm and go to Clubm8 since Clubm8 is just near my house. lol. But the fucking nap I had straightened till morning. Damn. I didn't make it to go to club. Grr. I should have just go to the apartment..drink alcohol..nakapag-club pa sana ako..Urgh, miss na miss ko pa naman sumayaw..napapasayaw pa naman ako..And I badly miss my party people friends =(
I'll show you some of their pictures..I should have been in the pictures too :(




REMINDERS:
Don't you ever take a nap especially when you have somewhere else to go.
=(
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)