Monday, January 24, 2011

sorry cupcakes

Just woke up. Someone clicked the doorbell and it woke me up. Hell. Didn't they know that I have a hangover and I'm sleeping oh so well and they'll just disturbed me. Feekkyoou. I was assuming that it is a very important person who's looking for my parents and then, when I went outside and look who they are..children's playing. Gaaa. I got so irritated cos they keep on clicking the doorbell button for atleast three times and the doorbell sounds sucks on my ears.. And then they'll runaway when they know that I'll go to the gate. Shit..uh uh. They're kids. I have to be patient. hahaha.

Well anyway. Just remembered something after I went back to my room from the gate. hehe. I notice that I have notifications on my facebook a while ago so I go ahead and read my notifications.
My close friend turned stranger posted on my facebook wall and it seems like I'm missing him so I look all the albums he had on his facebook account.
The person who gave this sorry cupcakes to me was my close friend turned stranger till now. Why? Because he ruined our friendship. He fell inlove with me. Oh, actually, I was the first one who fell inlove with him yet I controlled it because we're friends.

Lemme tell you this one..way back highschool..It's our senior's prom night, he told me that he's inlove with me while we're dancing on a sweet song..oohhh. I was like "omg, me too!haha" He's asking permission to let him court me. But then, I don't now why I feel like I was discouraged. haha. err. Because, all I want is that, I am the only one whose admiring him..and not him. haha. So my feelings for him fades away like an ash. So I told him that I don't want him to court me..

And then we started to feel like there's a gap and it's really awkward..yet we worked it out and we still became friends..in fact, we're more closer by then.

Actually, we won't be friends again..it's just that, his daddy told me to give him another chance. His dad is so kind that I can't say no to him. I got quite traumatized because aron (yes, aron is his name) punched the windshield of their car because I deleted my photos on his cellphone. hehe. I never knew that he'll going to be angry that way. I was shocked..really shocked. haha. Yes, we were on their car cos we're about to enoll in USI by that time. So I got angry. He keeps on saying sorry. He is kinda spoiled so his daddy told me to give him another chance. So that's why I gave him another chance.

However, when we were in college..things between us changed a lot. There's a time that I got so irritated and super annoyed everytime I see him because, just a little moves I had..he keeps on asking if what will I do..where did I go..who's with me..err..I hate that everytime he asks me such questions..he seems to be acting like he's my boyfriend..a very strict boyfriend. lol. He didn't notice that he's acting that way. Many says that he's obsessed, because we were staying in one dorm so people around us notices that he's kinda obsessed. So I did my best just to keep myself away from him..I'm always ignoring him for him to move on and find another girl. haha.

Good thing he's no longer inlove with me right now. haha. We don't even see each other. Our last talk was on our friend's debut. He gave me white rose..(and I find it korny. haha. I really don't like flowers. hmm) He apologized. And it's so hard for me to forgive him because there's so many things that gone our way. But he insist and insist and insist and keeps on saying sorry and let things clear up. I was so annoyed which leads me to say to him in front of our friends that I can't take being your friend anymore..and if you want me to be your friend again..I assure you that things around us will never be the same..so, if you don't want this to happen..just stay away from me. 


And after I said that to him, he said sorry again..grr. And because of this, I decided to forgive him but I can't promise him that I'm true to him..in other words..by the time that I forgive him, plastik na ko sa kanya and I don't know if until when will I be going to backstab him.
lol. I was on my way back to my dorm after school..I went to my room and oh, I saw this one. I actually have no idea about this, but when his roomate told me that those cupcakes was from aron..damn, I didn't go to my room for about three hours and stayed on my dorm`mates room..it was 10pm by then and I'm still wearing my school uniform. haha. My roomate/friend/his sister told me that I have to go to the room and eat those cupcakes and give them *laughs* because the candles are starting to melt and might burn the table. lol. I gave those cupcakes to my dorm`mates and the other one was for me..infairness..it's so yummy. haha. Then I thank aron for this one..But the next day..I started to ignore him again. hahahaha. :D
lol, I don't know if it's letter S or number 5. Cos 5 is my number..yet until now I'm still confused if it's LETTER s or number 5. haha

Oh. I suddenly missed the jamming and funny moments we had. Especially his jokes and his laughters..
And so I guess I missed the super close friendship we had. hmm

3 comments:

  1. Somehow I can relate to that man coz I also annoyed you right--the last time, I mean last year? =D... pinag cchn ko nga yun eh! Anyway just an advice to aron, move on dude and make your self a better person, improve your self. Coz spoiled k ni papa mo....hehe, kinda turn off to girls really (na sya pa ngahumihingi chance para sau). Stand on your own feet men! Kaya mo yan. If you really like tet! That's ok but remember there's always a limitation. hehe, base on experience.... that's one thing I've learned... no matter how much you like the girl, know your limits, always respect them. TC tet! I'm glad that your always updating your blogs. Got to read more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)