Sunday, March 20, 2011

Black Gulaman

Just woke up. Hayy. Ang sakit na katawan ko! Last night was really fun! Me and my bitches friends went to Wharf Galley and yea..lots of alcoholic beverages to drink. I drink a lot. haha. seems like I've drink a bucket of stallion cos I drink 4 and a half bottle of stallion. haha. Thanks to Kuya Bordz..my Supervisor in HRB and my partner in crime as well. haha.

Do you know that me and sneezy (kua bordz, yea..we call each other sneezy. lol) has a prospect. We have a plan to Bam..the chick one. haha..you know what I mean, but unfortunately..we didn't do it yet..wrong timing and we just have don't time to do it..maybe next time. haha.

And after from Wharf Galley..we went to Kuya Owen's mansion..band member of Black Gulaman wherein he was the lead guitarist and sneezy was the vocalist. We drink 4 Jumbo's in his mansion. Yaaayy..I'm feeling dizzy already by 4am so I stopped drinking na..my eyes are about to sleep. haha.
Kuya Owen was playing his guitar that made him more hot..I swear..he's very humble..he's so kind. haha. That's why my gay friends are almost dying seeing Kuya Owen playing his guitar and singing. haha.

It was before 6am and we're about to go home. Hinatid kami ni Kuya Owen sa Mcdo, sa centro ng Naga. He's very kind. hehe.

here are the photos ^_^
sneezy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)