Lol.. I don't wanna fall in love with him cos I am not sure if he really loves me. Cos if he loves me, well, he'll exert an effort for me to give him a chance even if I say NO to him. Yes, I said NO cos hello, he was just saying he loves me when he's drunk..he's not saying those words when he's not drunk so that's quite confusing if he really loves me or not right?? I actually asked for a sign that..if he say that he loves me when he's sober, Imma give him a chance..yet..I still want to see his effort. haha.
Moreno
Damn, he's so HOT!! I saw his profile picture in his fb account with his sister and OMG. I fell inlove again, I thought I've moved on with him..but upon seeing his profile picture..wooooh..my feelings for him came back again. haha. lol. I need to move on!!! I wanna post his profile picture here but I don't want to, hello..I'm not his stalker..just his admirer. lol :P
Aron
I don't know why I feel awkward when I saw Aron and his girlfriend together when I watched the Play in USI. I don't know....hmmm.. I was thinking of...yea..I like the guy who exerts an effort to court a girl. And Aron was the guy who exerts an effort to me for almost 1 and a half years yet I still don't accept him..
Sshhhh..Imma tell you truth now..there were times that I fell in love with Aron..There came a time that I've been thinking of saying YES to him..but I don't know why I can't...I am shy and I have my pride..I want him to ask me..I don't want myself to proactively say what's in my side..Whenever he asks me..I always say NO..But after I say that..there's something in my heart that's forcing me to say YES..oh, poor me..I don't know how to say yes to a guy..I really don't know how. I have no guts and I admit it..I'm afraid to be in a relationship..I don't know why..That's the reason why I want guys to exert an effort even if I say NO in the first place..
After I say NO many times to him whenever he asks me before..he stopped asking me by then. I just remembered that, the last gift that I received from him was last Valentine's Day. He just asked me if I received the gift..and I said yes..and I was surprised that he didn't ask me the same question that he's asking me most of the time before..I was expecting him to ask me again and there I will definitely say yes to him..But I heard nothing from him. And yea..I just let myself be hurt and not say yes to him without him asking me than to lower my pride.
Good thing I didn't say yes to him cos last Valentine's Day..Naging sila na ni Shanen. I just know that last day. Whooaa. I was so surprised. It's really a good thing that I hold on with my pride. hehe. Yea, I was hurt coz I've learned to love him by then and because Shanen didn't inform me that they're now in a relationship. Well, It's all okay. I just realized that I loved him before..and now..I'm still working on it..So I guess I missed our friedship a lot. I missed being with Aron and banging jokes with him..Hope it's not yet late for us to be friends again :D
Anyway, I'm all bored today that's why I thought of those silly things. lol.
Can't wait until midnight cos my Supervisor in HRB will be having a gig at Wharf Galley..he invited me so Imma watch their band performs later. hehehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)