USI
I went to USI at around 11am to eat. haha. lol. What I mean is that, my former classmates/college friends had an activity, an on-premise catering and they need me to be their visitor who will eat the meals that they cooked..here are the photos..
I missed being with them and cooking with them as well





![]() |
do you see me? lol. I'm eating the cheese stick on this photo! and the girl on my left is trying to get my cheese stick! haha![]() |





















And by 4pm, we watched the play in USI, "Ang Lamay ni Aling Memay" I'm with my college friends and then..I don't know, I just feel awkward because the guy whose courting me (err.. not actually courting me but he still giving me gifts..my friend, Aron) has now a girlfriend..and his girlfriend was my friend too..Shanen..haha. I feel very much awkward because he's watching the play too and he's beside me and beside him was his girlfriend. haha. Because, I admit it..there were times that I wanna said "yes" to Aron but I just don't have a guts. haha. O come on guys, you now what I mean..Well, it's a good thing that I don't have a confidence to say since I am not yet ready and I am scared to be in a relationship..I don't know the reason why. hmm..
Izba Bar
And after that, I went to Izba Bar with bebe kols. She asked me out and join her to drink an alcoholic beverage because she has a serious family problem..she's worrying about her Kuya.
Take a look at this pictures. I am so damn wasted here. I can't imagine that I'll be drunk! She's sharing her problems to me and then, I heard something from what she said to me (I don't remember what was that) that made me sad. Then I dunno..They said that I was saying that guys are all the same! OMG. What's happening to me? haha. I don't remember I had a problem with guys. lol
![]() |
| with Ate Sabel |
![]() |
| Ate Karen |



![]() |
| see? see? very much wasted. i can't imagine bebe kols took this photo and upload it on fb!! :// |




![]() |
| the girl with me is bebe kols, the problematic one :D |


Just a heads up..the reason why I still don't have a boyfriend until now is because I always say NO to those guys who wants to court me. But saying NO to those guys means that I want them to exert an effort for me to say yes to them and give them a permission to court me. But, in the generation right now..when a guy asks a girl to court her..and when a girl say NO, the guys easily give up..Well I don't like that..I'll just give a guy a permission to court me if they exert an effort even if I say NO in the first place :)
Mudbugs
I went to Mudbugs cos my co-worker texted me to go there para sabay-sabay na kaming pumunta sa bahay ni Ate Jhen para mag-sleep over and uminom na din. lmao..I just drink 1 bottle of Stallion..I am so wasted na, they even said to me that I am making dirty fingers to the people out there and saying bad words and my voice was so loud. WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?? All I can say is SORRY. :((
Ate Jhen's crib.
We're drinking all over again. Nasa matino na kong kaisipan nung mga oras na yan. hahaha lol. Capuccino said that he loves me. hayy. I was like.."is he saying the truth or he's just drunk again that's why he's saying he's saying those words to me" I heard those words from him many times when he's drunk. But I don't hear those words whenever he's not drunk. He even say to me that if he loses weight (he's not actually fat..just chubby) I'll be his girlfriend. lol. I said no..hello?? But I guess that was only a joke and I know that he'll never ever loses his weight so I deal with him. lmao. We all spend our night at ate jhen's house.
Just to share. I don't know the reason why guys are saying that they like you and they love you whenever the guys get drunk and if they're not drunk, they're not saying those words anymore.So bye for now cos I just got home. Imma sleep now. zZzz *waves*






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)