lol. We had a drinking session at Chino's crib. we're drinking El Hombre Tequila. Damn. Sakit sa ulo!
And guess what, na out of balance ako..and got a wound on my right knee..it hurts..it really hurts..and don't know how this stupid thing happened..I'm just putting a piece of ice in the glass then bang..I fell off like my body is so heavy that I didn't make it to control from falling down. I admit it, I feel so shy. I'm not drunk yet but I don't know..I just fell off...that's so weird ://

I went home at around 4am. Because Mel, my friend, wants to go home. So I decided to go home too. Actually they don't want me to go home yet, but..err..I don't want Mel to go home..and since she really wanna go home..I'll go with her. they're forcing me to stay first and go home later..but Mel want's to go home..Mel hugged chino and said thanks for the jam. and the weird thing is, I hugged chino too but he didn't hug me back. Siguro nagtampo siya. lol. He's one of a kind.. hehe. I actually don't wanna go home too, I still wanna spend my time jamming with him..but I have no choice cos I decided to go with Mel cos Mel really wants to go home. hayy. Next time. *laughs*
Hey wait, before we had a drinking session at Chino's crib..I went first to Ate Jem's apartment with my college friends to celebrate Ate Jem's 19th birthday. Here are some photos.









![]() |
| giving a birthday message to ate jem |
![]() |
| pray before we eat |









Anyway, I'm starving at this very moment. But I don't wanna eat cos I'm feeling like I'm going to throw up.
I feel dizzy. shit. Hang over sucks.


Hehe...
ReplyDelete