Actually b1 asked me a favor, he asked me to visit him in Manila on the 20th of August. As usual, I said yes cos I actually missed him so much IF I have enough money. Guess what, I only have 1000php on my hand. And that means I only have a money for my fare and foods to pay in the stop overs restaurant. Good thing he shoulders all the expenses, and he really volunteered to shoulder all the bills. As usual. HAHA. But before my night trip. I ate my dinner first at Jollibee with my bitch friends, Ate Jowi and Job. HAHA






This is where we stayed before we stroll..



There he is..








Well, he fetch me at Shopwise in Cubao, we went to his apartment to get his things. Ate at Andoks in Guada. We stayed in a hotel to rest. Stroll at Market Market. Eat our dinner at Tokyo Tokyo. Spend our night in a hotel again. And guess what, we already have a favorite restaurant. The name of the restaurant is Chicboy. It's like Mang Inasal. But is very delicious compared to Mang Inasal. My favorite dish there was the Kangkong. *craving for chicboy again. HAHA*
![]() |
| Our favorite Restaurant |
![]() | |||
| My favorite kangkong |
We're actually going to Star City. But b1's money isn't enough because he bought 3 shoes. Geez. HAHA. But it's okay, we'll go there by December before we have an adventure at Baguio. I'm so excited!! =)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)