Sunday, July 15, 2012

A night out before I leave Bicol

I just missed Bicol so yea, lemme post the last night out I had with my friends before I leave Bicol.
We boozed at Bistro. (taken last June 10, 2012)
Then we continued drinking alcoholic beverage at Avril's crib...

P.S.
I'm on the highest stage of agony that night..me and my bf broke up, and it was all my fault. So, the smiles you see on my face (as you can see on the photos above) are all fake....I mean, that night was good but not that very much for me to say like I enjoyed that night. lol
P.S.S.
Me and my bf are okay now, we're totally going strong and he'll actually visit me later and we're going to attend the mass in San Agustin Church :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)