I was so damn annoyed cos my bf just went into our house without asking my permission. Because we're not legal and I'm afraid my parents caught him inside my room and ask me who the hell he is. I'm asking him to leave he but then he got caught by my dad a few minutes later, of course my dad who is he, then I told him that he's just a friend of mine. Then my dad called my mom and there they had a serious talk. My bf introduced himself to my mom that he's my bf..I forgot what he said in details cos I'm covering my ears with my pillow, it's as if I don't wanna listen to their conversation cos I'm afraid about everything that I'll hear, I didn't focus my attention to them.. But, as I looked at them, my bf's giving my mom a peck on her cheeks, and I was like, okay, we're legal now. Hehe. Then my mom called my dad, and they told me to make a contract stating that nothing ever happened between us for the last 2 years..if you know what I mean.
I'm happy about that moment and how I wish dreams do come true. I can't wait for us to be legal in real life.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)