Saturday, November 30, 2013

got caught

Well my bf and I had a fight. It's just a pretty non sense fight that lead to an almost break up.
Okay, so let me confess something first, there's this one guy who really gives me just a slight butterflies, he's boarding just right beside my dorm so I often see him especially whenever I go out of my dorm for school. And he often ate at my dorm's canteen for lunch. I don't know why, but I felt as if he has something for me. I really can feel it, I actually caught him staring at me several times. I like him cos I felt that he has something for me *laughs* BITCH PLEASE HAHA. But that doesn't mean that my feelings for my bf is slowly fading, no, in fact, it keeps on growing. Because having a crush on that guy makes me realize that I still love my bf no matter what happens. I still won't leave my bf just because I admire someone. I may have so many crushes but my bf is still the one that I love. And having a crush is normal, so I don't see any problem at all.
The only problem is that, I posted something bout my crush on Twitter! haha. And my bf saw it, I know that my bf's stalking me on twitter but hell, I never thought that he'll get livid bout my tweets. Or maybe I'm just testing him if he'll get jealous or not.. I don't know..

And one more thing, I posted something about my first love that's residing now in Canada, well, nothing, I just missed him..


So there, when my bf told me bout my tweets, I was laughing at first because it's not a big deal for me at all, actually. What I did is I make him believe that my tweet is for my friend who has a problem in terms of love, it's kinda true but the real thing is, I want to see if my followers can relate to my tweet or not.. if they'll retweet it or not haha.
We're about to meet on the day that we fought, but then he told me that it'll be better for me not to visit him because he was hurt and he might say something bad. I was ready to go that time but I decided to change my clothes. But then I decided to visit him still cos next week's gonna be an exam week in my school. What I did is, I told him that I was on my way before he told me not to visit him anymore. ahaha. And I'm asking him the name of his street cos I'm not familiar with the street. He told me the street name and said that he'll then go to sleep.
When I get to my bf's pad, he's not there, what I saw is his friend, sleeping, I went inside, sent him a text message asking him where he is, he then told me that he's at the computer shop. Of course, I kind of disappointed and pissed off because he said he's gonna sleep but then he's not around..I told him to atleast show some care even in our bad times..So I went outside and decided to spend the night at my friend's condo. I told my bf not to text me anymore and maybe I really don't deserve him. haha. I can't hold my tears while I'm on my way to my friend's condo and I bursted everything out as I get there. At 11pm, I decided o go to sleep cos I'm damn exhausted about everything that happened. But I can't get myself to sleep and it's already 1am as I checked the time. So I decided to surprise my bf, I went outside of my friend's condo and started commuting all the way to my bf's pad. The door was locked as I get to my bf's pad, I called his phone and told him that I was outside and that he needed to unlock the door so I can go inside. I told him that I was sorry for disturbing him. haha. Then I hugged him while he, he's pulling my arms away from him. But I still hugged him until I fell asleep..
In the morning, I was surprised because he woke me up by him hugging me. He said he was sorry and so I am.

I've been so impulsive, I swear I'm not gonna say anything about break ups anymore especially when we're fighting cos it's not healthy at all.

And I swear I'm not gonna post anything that'll hurt him. ahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)