Monday, July 12, 2010

HighSchool Graduation Day Batch 2009

I just missed being a highschool student..
So guys, I want you to share my pictures during our Graduation Day..

after the mass
we were given 30 mins break to have our snacks :)

I'm with my amburjer and bfic
  

with my beloved TRUE-PA

 
she's lost. lol
 

 

 
well, michael got a nice pose. haha
 

 
that girl on our back ruined this photo. lol
 


 

 
after our graduation ceremonial..
aw, my tears fell after our Graduation Ceremonies
and I was like
'may make up's lost, omg'
but when I got home, my make up is still there,
and nothing has changed, thanks to my make up artist. hahaha
 

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

 
at the stage..
last na namin tong pagtaas sa stage. haha
 


 

 

 
with our Sir Monte
 

 

 
 
Corps of my Life <3
too bad we don't have a good shot.
kert (my friend who captured this photo)
doesn't know how to use Digi-Cam. lol
:(
atleast I have a picture with him. haha
 
inggit ako kay amburjer,
buti pa siya maganda picture nila ni Corps
ako kaya kumuha nyan :)

 
aw, even if I grow old, I will not forget the life that I've had when I was a highschool student. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)