Monday, July 12, 2010

Senior's Prom Night

 My gown
 

 
on my way to school..
my partner
 
the party began..
 
the Candle Lightning
with amburjer
 
omg, he asked me to dance with him.
I didn't expect that because we're foes
since we we're a 3rd yr highschool student.
he surprised me a lot.
he asked me if bati na daw kami.
well, I have no choice coz I'm dancing with him
when he asked me that.
we're friends na :)
 
aw, wala na ko ibang pictures nung mga friends ko na
nag-sayaw sakin. hmm, wala tuloy kaming
remembrance. hmm
 
Close Friends
 

 
  aw, jayson made me cry.
waa, while jayson is dancing with me, he told me
'buh-bye' omg, and that
really made me cry after we finished dancing
with each other..
Humilitians
Classmates
 

 

 

 

 
the Humility boys. haha
with Corps :)
----------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)