Wednesday, September 15, 2010

first year college

I promise to myself that I'll organize my photobucket account and will post the its photos here. So here it is, the first album I decided to organize first..

I really had a good time of being a first year college student. I've met new people and it was really fun meeting new friends. I really had a good time and will surely miss them. We experience adventures, challenges and many more. And even though they're not my classmates anymore, and I also often see them, I am still thankful because we still have communications with the help of cellphones and social networking site like Facebook.



  

 

this slideshow is composed of all the photos captured when I was a first year college student, so stay tune ( if you like =)
THANKS!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)