Thursday, September 16, 2010

the high school thing

They say high school life is the most unforgettable memories in the life of all teenagers all over the world. And I strongly agree to that. With high school days, I've found my friends were I can share all of my emotions with, happiness, sad and even anger. I learned a lot from it. I treasure every minute of memories I had with my high school life and friends as well. I really enjoyed being a high school student. High school life was indeed the best days if my life :)

I was a first year high school when I first met my very closest friends. They were my first and second year classmates. And till now, we still keep in touch even though we're no longer classmates since I took up studying my 3rd year high school at the other school. Yes, I transfered to other school (actually, I'll go back to the school where I studied my elementary, I'll just continue studying my high school there) because of some matters. But that doesn't mean that we ended our friendship. Like what I said, we still have our communications and if we have time, we sometimes get to see each other. (Sad thing we don't have pictures that time, hmm)

 

 

So I go back to my school (where I took studying elementary) to continue studying my high school. When I first entered the room, I had a vision that I'll be no longer get close with my elementary classmates. I thought that I won't be able to get close to them (I wasn't expecting anyway) but then, we became close and I don't know where it started, and even some of my classmates became my close friends too. We became super close, and till now, we're still hanging out. :)

3rd year high school young =)
doing projects
 

 

 

 




And until we turned into a fourth year high school student and our high school life is near to end, our friendship became more closer and stronger :)
  
during our foundation day



We call each other BFIC
(Best Friends In Crime) :D

 


me - has full bangs
Even though our high school life has ended, we still always keep in touch. We're still hanging out, having an outing, an overnights and many more :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)