Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ramp Down


Yesterday. My supervisor called me while I'm taking in calls and asked me to go on Aux 10 (it was like a break time..a huddle) OMG. I'm feeling nervous and feeling like there's something wrong..then I went to my supervisor's station and saw the e-mail stating that I was endorsed to the other account which is the newest account, Intuit QBG.

Hayy. I feel so embarassed. I feel so damn sad knowing that I'm one of the agents who belongs to the ramp down of an H & R Block account. HRB is a seasonal account, so better you like it or not..there will always be a ramp down in HRB..and I'm the one who belongs to ramp down. Actually, I can say that I'm lucky because I was endorsed to the other account not like the other agents who belongs to the ramp down and wasn't endorsed to other account..and the worst is that, they automatically signed the End of Contract. So, I'm still lucky. Thanks.

But..err. it feels so awkward cos 3 of us in our team was endorsed and the rest of my team survived, they'll still be the agents of HRB.
I wanna cry but I don't want too..I don't want my supervisor see me crying. I'll miss my teamates. *sad face*
I'll really miss them cos hello, they were my first co-workers and being an agent of HRB was my first ever job. I'll treasure them a lot. How I wish I'll survive ramp down..but it's too effing late.

My CSAT before are so damn good..and when February came, it turned out bad so I was endorsed. hayyy.
I'll really miss being a Customer Service Representative of an HRB :((

Here's my Spiel..

Auto-pop:
"Thank you for calling H & R Block, My name is Louise, how may I help you today?"


Not auto-pop:
"Thank you for calling H & R Block, my name is Louise, can you please read me the full card number?..Thanks, give me just a moment please while I'm pulling up your account..How may I help you today?"


"I'll be glad to assist you with that however let me first verify your account by using my automated system, would that be okay?..Thanks" 


"Thank you..Going back to your concern.."


"Are we good to go now?"


"By the way, after this call, you'll be receiving an emailed survey to rate the service I've provided for you today. Again thank you for calling H & R Block, we appreciate your business, you have a great day, goodbye.."

Oh, it was my last day today as being an agent of HRB. I'll surely miss saying those spiels, my clients and even the rude clients..and I'll miss transferring calls to the Spanish Department when my client is so annoying. hehe. And most of all, I'll miss my co-workers and the jammings we had..whenever when it's our rest day and even after shift. Oh no... ;c

Hayy. But hopefully I'll pass the interview in Intuit, I wanna earn money. Please.
I don't wanna stay at home and be pissed off each and every day *crossed-fingers* :(

lol. Just like what happened a while ago..I was blogging then all of a sudden my mom came home and asked me to wash the dishes. OMG. I was so tired and just came from work then she'll ask me to wash the dishes. Take note, she was shouting at me.. Well, that's a life of being a Blacksheep so I am used to it but it's really annoying..I'm pissed off again.

That's why I want to pass the interview in Intuit cos I don't wanna stay all day long in a place like hell. Grr :x
I'll never forget the memories I had with HRB. I'll miss them all especially HIM. Yes, I won't be able to see him anymore each and every day because he volunteered to join the ramp down. T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)