So I guess I can prove my post title true. Why? Simply because I'm on that stage at this very moment. I mean, I know my bf loves me but, I don't know if he still love me like the way he does before right now.
It's just that before, he always sent me a text message that made me feel like so secured. But now, even the 3 important words that I used to save in my inbox, he didn't send those and he made me feel like unloved nowadays.
Well, yesterday, was his off from his work, so we're able to talk to each other over the phone and communicating through text messages as well. Until I was ran out of load. And he knows I don't have a load anymore. I was expecting that he'll call me then. But he didn't. I'm confused, cos before, he's calling me knowing that I don't have a load, yet now, he didn't even call me and worst, he didn't even text me goodnight or ily. And that's bothering me now.
My commitment with him was my first serious relationship ever.
I'm actually expecting that, yes, right now, our relationship will last but we'll still reach to the point that we'll end our relationship someday. But now, I thought of wanting our relationship to last forever.
Yet right at this very moment, I don't know if it'll still come true. But I'm still hoping, if not, K.. if yes, much better.
P.S.
I am actually not expressive when it comes to the sweetness or whatsoever a boyfriend wants to feel from his girlfriend. And I think that's one reason why all of sudden, everything changed. And I'm trying to be a good girlfriend to him. I think I've already learned my lessons and I'm trying to work it out just for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)