Don't know why I keep on dreaming bout my bf kissing a girl nowadays. I really don't believe in nightmares but this time is different. And guess what, my bf also told me that he keeps on dreaming that he's hugging a girl and I was in front of him crying cos I saw him hugging that girl.
Can' you tell me why I have to see those fvcking scenarios in my dream? Can't I just dream about the happy moments with him? And a question that's bugging on my mind is that, why do we have the same nightmare? I mean, it's not actually the same but, it's the same story, you know. That's really weird.
Meanwhile. Don't know why all of a sudden, his sweetness became like so stronger than before. I mean yes, he's sweet, but his sweetness nowadays is very different. mehehe. He really makes me shiver even in just a text message ^_________^ Very sweet....Yet I find it real weird. Just dunno why. Because, hello, I've never felt his sweetness like this before..
What I know right now is that we're so in love with each other. And myself improvement? I can express my feelings to him a bit already not like before. :D So proud of myself.
I love him and yes..I'm looking forward to last our relationship forever ♥
hello tet ! please tell me what was your previous blog link so that i can change it . thanks
ReplyDelete