It's really awkward to ask her to have a picture with me and it's really really awkward to greet her a Happy Mother's Day. I even want to curse myself for doing that. Cos it's not my nature and to think that I'm not really expressive.

At night. I was communicating with my bf through text message (we're okay now. HIHI) and I told him that my mom suddenly asked me to sleep beside her which I really don't like. He asks me to say 'I love you' to my mom. Cos we kinda have a family problem and I know that somehow, it made my mom so stressed out. My bf keeps on forcing me to say those words to my mom. Well my mom was already asleep, yet he told me to whisper those three words to my mom. Damn. I really don't have the guts to do that.
But because my bf was really eager to force me...I just found myself saying goodnight to my mom, gave her a peck on her cheeks and say I love you to her. And in return? She just told me to sleep beside her. WTF. Very embarrassing. And I hate my bf for forcing me to do so ://
In fact, I can even lie to my bf and told him that I already did the things he wants me to do to my mom. But I can't. LOL. I'm honest dude. I really can't believe that I said those three words to my mom. What a relief to think that I just showed my love for my mom yet it's really embarrassing knowing the fact that my mom didn't even show appreciation and ignored what I just said. My gawd. But I really thank my bf for forcing me to do so and hate him at the same time. LOL. He's a good influence to me :))
hello tet ! :)
ReplyDeletehappy mother's day to your mom .
btw, what was your link before so that i can change it :)
thank you :) extend my greetings to your mom as well though it's already late :)
Deletemy link before was real-things-tet.blogspot.com and now it's tetranium.blogspot.com :) thanks!
Every man for himself and God for us all.
ReplyDeleteand I thank him being a good one..
Delete