Friday, July 13, 2012

speechless

I actually don't know what to say now but damn, I want to have a job. I want to earn money. I want to have my own money other than my parents are giving me for my school bills and allowance. I want to be employed. That's all I want for now. I am not contented of being a student only. I want to be productive. I want to get busy yet I don't want to be stressed out as well.
I'm actually looking for a call center company here...near Intramuros but I found nothing..they're all located from a far..somewhere in Makati, Ortigas, Cubao.
I thought of applying in one of the call centers in Makati but I find it very stressful cos I need to ride on a train, lrt and mrt beofre I get there. Very stressful.

Err. I just want to have a job. That's it. I want to earn money. I am not used of not having my own money anymore ever since I started working. Oh please help me Lord :((

2 comments:

  1. Thought you wanted a job? Now why'd you say at the end part that I'm not used to having money ever since I STARTED WORKING? I'm confused much here but I hope you'll get employed soon:) Lazypoke like me? All I do for now is earn money online 'til I get a decent job after college:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cos I worked before...if you read my past blog posts, I have there a blog posts bout my work :)

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)