Hello Bicol!! :)
Ke. Just arrived here in Bicol last night.
My plan is to spend my long vacation at my bf"s place. But then I thought of spending my long vacation here in Bicol cos of course, family first...and I really don't want to admit the truth but yes, I missed my parents even though we're not that close.
And guess what, I went here in Bicol without my friends knowing..uhm, I just don't want to go outside with my friends here in Bicol cos I just want to relax at home, I need to do my project and review my lessons for my midterm exam...and I know that if ever I hang out with my friends here in Bicol, for sure...we're going to booze and I will shoulder half of the bill *laughs*. I've no time for that aside from paying half of the bill. XD
So I came home promptly late in the afternoon and ate 2 of my favorite dishes for my dinner..
I know it looks like it's not delicious but I'm telling you, it's one of the best dishes here in Bicol :)
![]() |
| tinapa, ginulay na santol and garlic rice |
I woke up at around 11:30am, ate tinapa and ginulay na santol again but this time, with sprouted naman for my brunch. Then my mom asked me to watch The Healing movie at SM City Naga.
We took our snack after watching the movie at Bigg's.
We're not totally close, but I still want to have a picture with her...
she's my mom after all.. :)





















Bye for now. Need to do my Biology project. And I'll be going back to Manila tomorrow night.
P.SMy mouth sore hurts like hell :((
P.SMy mouth sore hurts like hell :((

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)