Thursday, August 16, 2012

Tableau

Playing a Tableau on the stage for Buwan ng Wika serves as a project in our Philippine Literature subject and if ever we get the first place, we will be exempted from our midterm exam.
Well of course, we're so damn determined to get the title but unfortunately, our prof in Philippine Literature has misinformed us. He told us that the contest will be today (Aug.16,2012). Then while doing our props 2 days before the said date, our Director informed us that the contest will be on the next day (Aug.15,2012). We really don't want to believe him at first cos it's our Prof himself who informed us about the date of the said contest, but our Director confirmed it with the staffs of the program, and it's fucking true that the contest will be on the 15th and the winners on that day will be going to present their performance the next day (Aug.16th). So to our dismay, we failed to join the contest and present our Tableau because we don't have the costumes yet...we will be able to get the costumes the night before the 16th. But the good thing is, we were still able to perform but not for the contest anymore but for the intermission for Buwan ng Wika. 
Well at least we were still able to perform. And guess what, it's my first time to perform on the stage. I mean, I've never been performed on the stage ever since I've started college, not even in my previous school. I really want to perform and dance on the stage but I've never got the chance cos I'm too shy. But it's a good thing for me that I already performed in front of many students on the stage even if it's only Tableau.

Doing the props for the Tableau..
our Director

At the back stage..waiting for our turn to perform...

Polishing..then suddenly our Prof decided to have a pictorial first...
.


On the stage (in any order)

After our presentation..

I went to SM Manila afterwards to meet my bf..we watched the movie Step Up 4 and had our dinner at Bon Chon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)