Sunday, November 04, 2012
Being independent
It's been a while since the last time I posted here. I wasn't able to update my blog anymore because I'm such a busy person. lol. There's so many things that I want to post here but I forgot my memory card, in other words, I won't be able to upload my updated photos..so I end up posting this lame one..I just don't feel like bragging out everything here when there's no photos. lol.
Well anyway..been very busy like everyday. I was supposed to relax this day but I end up surfing the internet..and here I am..updating my blog :)
So, to get started..
For the 5 months that I am here in Manila, I can say that I already learned how to be independent. Unlike when I was in Bicol, I'm always depending on my parents. Here in Manila, I learned how to wash my clothes with all my heart. lol. Unlike in Bicol, I'm washing my clothes with full of anger simply because I don't want to wash my clothes..I want someone to wash my clothes. Period. I am now walking so fast..not literally..but that kind of walk that is very busy..if you know what I mean..not like before..I'm walking on the streets like I'm going to have a fever.
I just love the life I have now..I love how independent I am to think that I am also working while studying. The thing is, there's no time for me to study anymore cos my work is in a call center company...and my schedule is a graveyard shift. So, I really need to listen to what my teacher's saying. But I'm so used to it. In fact, I'm excited to work while study again this coming second semester...meaning, I'll be very busy again like super...this week is the last week of my sembreak, and you know what, I don't like this sembreak cos I'm feeling so unproductive..just work...sleep..eat..and work again...that's my routine for 3 weeks and I don't like it. I like it when I'm such a very busy person. I just love what I am doing right now cos I know in myself that I'll be able to earn my own money other than what my parent's giving me. *laughs*..
Now if you're going to ask me if it's difficult..of course I'll say yes..it's hard...but the good thing is, I enjoy what I'm doing..so basically, it's just easy in my part...but when the time comes that I'm feeling like so stressed out already..of course I'll stop working and just focus on my studies for my first priority is my studies...besides, the reason why I decided to work is because I only have 12 units in a sem and I just want to earn my own money :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)