Monday, November 05, 2012
We'll get through it
We're in a weird stage right now...and I don't know how to handle it.
To tell you honestly, I'm so confused with our relationship right now. It's like we're already comfortable with each other that we already forgot the relationship that we had. Oh well, I'm visiting you as long as I have enough time..we're eating together...sleep together.... then all of a sudden, with just a misunderstanding, it's like we already forget who we really are and what's the relationship between us. We're totally fucked up....or should I say...I just suck.
I even thought of the wrong person. See? You should've told me earlier so that we'll be able to talk and have closure about our problem. But what you did is you prolonged the agony..with that, it's like I became paranoid and thought of the wrong person which leads me to get mad at you even until we get to the church. I know what I did is wrong. The attitude that I showed you is totally wrong. We're in front of HIM then I'm acting like as if I'm a stranger trying to look at you sarcastically. I know that's wrong and I'm sorry for that. But I guess you can't blame me anyway cos I'm already pissed off. YOU PISSED ME OFF LIKE HELL. I'm asking you if who's the person you're talking about then you're not giving me the right answer. I want the direct to point answer...in other words..I want to hear the name instead of hearing you saying 'you know who already'. Come on, I have no fucking idea who the hell you're talking about in the first place until you said about the picture the second time around! But I'm afraid I was wrong that's why I'm asking you, besides it's you who started this shit. Then I utter the name that's in my head...then I got embarrassed cos I'm totally wrong.
Well I'm sorry if I hurt you but, you must also need to be open to me, when I ask you a question, answer me right away so that I won't be able to think of such negative things...not as if you're trying to get out of my life already...
Look, I don't want us to be like this..having a problem and not having a closure because of the pride. I want us to be just fine...like the usual thing...
I hope well be okay and happy together before the 7th...it'll be our 18th monthsary and I hope we'll get through it...and last until forever...
Labels:
Bad Vibes,
Frustrated,
Love,
Sadness,
Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)