So many things happened, of course. And I don't wanna be specific about it anymore cos my life last semester was boring as hell. It was all about work, school and my boyfriend and how sleepy I am the whole semester haha. That's just it, that's how boring my routine is last semester. And I'm sure you don't wanna know all about it either. haha
I will no longer work anymore this coming semester since I am now a regular student, got major subjects already. yey. haha. Now I have to focus on my studies because I have a grade to maintain in my major subjects. That's the retention policy in my course, BS in Customs Administration. I know I will pass all of my major subjects this semester, I just need to study hard, in fact, I am so determined to study, and so I guess everything will be smooth then. (just being positive :) I am now a full time student! haha. I swear I will study hard, I even wanted to be a Dean's Lister this coming semester haha. Hope my name will be on that list, so that I'll get a tuition fee discount for the next school year. haha
I'm unemployed since 1st of October. I'm here in Bicol province right now, spending my vacation here. I'll be heading back north this 4th of November. But I'm planning to work again this coming summer to earn money. My parents are going through financial problem lately so I decided to use my savings as a payment for my tuition fee this coming semester. It saddens me though cos I wasn't able to buy some goodies for myself, just DC shoes, but that's fine with me cos at least I can say that I didn't waste my savings buying useless things just like before. It felt so good knowing that my savings went to something that's really worth it so it's totally fine with me. HAHA. Damn I'm so excited to graduate, to pass Customs Broker's Licensure examination and get my very own Customs Broker's License! =)
PE Class, last day of 1st semester..

![]() |
| haggard, yet IDC! =) |
![]() |
| This girl right beside me is my school buddy/room-mate since day 1 haha |


![]() |
| My classmates in Rizal subject. |
Hang out with my hs friends, I guess this was last June or July..

And of course, I wanna post also here all the photos taken the whole sembreak here in Bicol..
We played beerpong at Stars and Stripes Bar in Naga City with my college friends in USI..

Hang out with my hs friends..

And of course, a photos of me and my babies =)
Photos of me with my baby byuti (half lab and half aspin)











































































with baby meaty (byuti and rybio's daughter)












































































Rybio (I don't have any pictures with him because he's harmful)









newest baby in the house, fluffy, she's not been well taken care of her former owner




















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)