So to share you guys my experience during my first day in my 2nd semester class, I went to room 508, that's the first classroom I ever entered this semester...I can say that everyone of them looked at me as I enter the room as if I looked familiar to them which I was actually, cos they were my classmates last 1st yr college 2nd sem. I can't imagine that I have to deal with their company because never did I talked to them before cos I'm always with my buddy. Btw, she didn't enrolled this semester because she only have 4 subjects to take, she just decided to take those subjects on summer. So going back, I occupied the seat that first caught by my eyes, then 2 of my classmates last sem waves at me, and it's funny because I sit beside them rightaway and told them that I didn't know any people in the class except for the 2 of them. And our prof entered the room, of course he introduced himself and discuss his rules. My prof requires our class to group into 5, which means, my 2 former classmates are gonna be my groupmates because they were the only people I know in the class. But the thing is, I don't want to spend the whole sem with them, not being rude but they're not that studious, they're lazy, and I don't wanna be part of the group of some lazy people. So for the next class, I sit beside those people who looked geek, I asked them if they already have a group for our previous class, and I told them that I can be a member of their group since they're looking for another member anyway. And not only member cos they were my buddies now. HAHA. And I'm loving them already because my goal actually is to spend time with the right people and I just did!
Hopefully they're gonna be my buddies still for the next 4 semesters! I'm still adjusting myself dealing with them yet but I'm kinda comfortable with their company already as time goes by..
The first 2 photos was the photos taken on the first day of classes



![]() |
| This photo was taken during our presentation in Speech Communication Class |

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)