Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Break

Currently chillin' at my bf's pad, updating my blog and I'm just so happy cos finally, Prelims is over!

Lemme just show you guys the reason why (maybe) I'm so determined to revise all the lessons for Prelims.
haha. Because my study table is sky blue (favourite color) and there's a word focus in front of me while having a book review. haha

I already bought a ticket going to Bicol this coming Saturday for me and my friend, yes, we're both going to Bicol on the same day..

And these were the photos taken yesterday after our last Prelim exam and last class..

Oops, before I forgot, if you guys are wondering what these two boys are doing, they're playing Pinoy Genius during our Speech Comm class. It was planned by our Prof for Christmas Class edition, we even have the so called Christmas Quiz! haha

Photos from my phone.
I don't know why they keep on doing that FU sign, I stopped doing that kind of hand sign. haha
They know that doing that FU sign ain't cool but maybe they're in the mood doing that kind of thing, haha
And so I guess these were my last pictures of me with them for this year.

Got these photos from my classmate Chia. Photos taken after dismissal.
Well, I love the way how I strike a pose here haha
I just love my stolen photos, that way you guys will see how  I really look like when I'm not smiling haha
these photos are blurred because we keep on moving while the cam is on..
we're going crazy on that very moment haha
Another stolen photo of me, I like how deformed my face looks here haha








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)