Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Happy school girl

Hey, it's Wednesday and I don't have classes today that's why I'm here, posting something that I don't know what's gonna be the outcome. haha. Well, nothing's peculiar but I'm happy that I gained some friends in school. I'm having a good relationship now with my blockmates, and I'm performing real good in class. =)
I'm studying hard and I can say that I've changed a lot in terms of studying. I'm quite studious now, because I really wanted to get the title LCB (Licensed Customs Broker), and I've been assigned a leader in some groups in our class that I've never been experience before because I'm lazy and no one's shouting my name to be a group leader. But now, I heard some of my classmates shouting my name to be a group leader. I even joined the Newsletter Committee for the College of Business Administration Department. But it'll be better if I joined the Production Committee simply because I want to dance. haha. I'd rather dance than writing lame articles. haha. It was never my plan to join the Newsletter Committee but I was forced to join cos my school buddies are forcing me to join and said that they're gonna join as well. So I'm gonna give it a try. haha

so here are some random photos taken in school..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)