Thursday, January 02, 2014

Page 1 of 365

 Happy New Year!

So I just got home..and... all I can say is that, I started the first day of 2014 right..I guess so..
First of all, here's my first 2 selfies for this year. haha. I took a photo of myself as I woke up (1/1/14)
not bad for the first selfie

well, I look good here. huehue
 And cuddled with the newest baby in the house, meaty's baby, yuki =)


Then I went outside to booze with my friend, ate jowi and her friends last night
But I'm somehow sad because I thought Cappucino will come but he didn't. I know it's wrong but I thought of letting go of my bf just for him on that very moment..
blurred. k
But now I realized that it was wrong thinking that way, my bf's here, he love me so much, he's always there beside me through thick and thin, and Cappuccino's not.

And I'm ready to forget everything about him from now on. But I just can't help but still think of him..

I hate how Cappuccino and I met again, I didn't expected the conversation we had last 27th of December 2013. If only I have a time machine, I'll go back to the moment where I met him and delete those moments with him..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)