I first started celebrating Valentine's Day with my school buddies. It just happens that we don't have a regular class yesterday so we decided to go to SM Moa to atleast have a simple celebration for Valentine's Day. We bought a cake from Red Ribbon then we had lunch at KFC. I just had so much fun with them! (I'm gonna upload our photos taken yesterday this coming Wednesday)
And by the way, while we're heading to LRT going to Gil Puyat cos that's where we gonna take a cab going to Moa, I decided to do some Valentine's day prank with guys carrying a bouquet. hahaha. Here's the videos.. Not baddd..
By the way, here are our photos taken when we we're still at the classroom, doing nothing but taking bunch of selfies with my friends/blockmates..



















Valentine's lunch date with them at KFC..



We went to seaside afterwards and I got curious how it feels like doing the bungee fun. So my friends gave me a deal that I will only try the bungee fun thingy if ever there's a couple of lesbian partners who passes us by, which I agreed.
And yes, I did try it because there's a couple of lesbian partners who passes by...
Now here's a video clip of me doing the bungee fun and I just cursed everyone. hahaha. I was supposed to tryna do some stunts but I'm just so afraid. But next time, I will surely do some stunts. hahaha
After Valentine's date with my college friends
Supposedly, my bf and I are going to booze last night but he cancelled it because he told me that he doesn't have enough money to pay for our Valentine's date booze, which I understand of course, because he just bought a PC last week for school purposes. He just told me that we will just celebrate Valentine's Day by watching random movies at his place.
We didn't meet last night because I went to Mandaluyong at around 6pm to celebrate Valentine's Day as well with 2 of my hs friends and 2 of my fomer co-workers/friend.
I was about to go to my bf's place at around 10pm when suddenly, my bf sent me a text message telling me to just stay at my hs friend's place. I felt the he was hurt because I know that he's waiting for me. But then I just decided to stay because I don't want to argue with him on a Valentine's Day.
I went to my bf's place at around 3am and believe me, my heart was beating so fast, I'm feeling nervous because I know that I hurt him.. I chose friends over him on Valentine's Day.
The gate is locked, and he's not picking up the phone, so what I did is that, I went inside by climbing on the gate bars. hahaha. And I was right, he's really mad at me, he's pushing my arms away from him whenever I try to hug him.
In the morning (today), I kept on asking for an apology, but then he's acting as if I wasn't around.
I was surprised because he cried..then he gave me his Valentine's gift....I felt guilty because I was having a good time boozing with my friends while he was waiting for me last night..
Wanna know why I spent Valentine's day with my friends rather than my bf? Because I haven't experienced celebrating Valentine's day with a partner before..my Valentine's day with him last year was utterly a nightmare to me and I don't want to happen that again. That's why my tears just ran down my face easily as he gave me his Valentine's gift because it's really the first time in my entire life.
And one more thing, I spent the Vday with my friends because I don't want to just watch random movies on that special day, not knowing that he bought a gift for me instead of him paying for booze.
Here's the photo of the simple yet very special (because this is my first time) Valentine's gift I received from my love.







Such a bad girlfriend, not appreciating lil things his partners' showing to her..I KNOW.
Good thing we're okay now..I love him so much.
Valentine's Day this year for me is indeed, memorable :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)