Sunday, March 23, 2014

Summer Break

Finally, my 2nd year college life has come to an end!! I am now an incoming 3rd year college student this June! I still have 4 semesters to accomplish to graduate!

So, I actually don't have a plan to spend summer vacation somewhere, but to get a job this summer. Because I'll be the one who's gonna pay for my school expenses this coming school year cos my parents can't afford my school fees anymore. Course they'll still help me but I have to earn as well because they can't give me money that much for my school fees. I'm gonna find a BPO Company this coming Tuesday and hopefully I'll get the job immediately.

I'm gonna upload photos of the last days of my 2nd term as soon as I have time to update my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)