Last Tuesday, I received a simple bouquet from a guy friend, Michael. Actually it's 3 of us whom he gave a simple bouquet. If you're reading my previous post, I celebrated Valentine's day with my college friends last 14th of Feb. And since Michael's parents has a flower shop business, we (Chia and Mona) are teasing him to at least give us a bouquet though I don't like receiving flowers, after all, that was just a joke.
Now the day has come that Michael gave us a simple bouquet last Tuesday..I actually didn't expected it. But one thing's for sure, he gave us a bouquet simply because there's still some flowers left in their businesscafter the Valentine's day. =) (They're selling flowers online)
Mona told me that I got flowers from someone, I didn't know that it's from Michael yet.. I told Mona to put those flowers in the trash then suddenly, to my surprise, Michael shouted at me to at least appreciate the flowers he gave. *laughs* Well, either way, if I knew that it's from Michael or not, I will still say the same thing. But a few mins later, I thanked him for the flowers, of course.
Now please don't ask me why I hate flowers because I don't know either. Maybe I don't like it because I don't receive anything before when my hs friends does, or my bf doesn't give me one (though he know that I don't like one, but at least, why don't try cos I might appreciate it, right?) or I just don't like receiving one for some reason that I don't totally know....I just don't know. But at least, I still appreciate the beauty of a flower.
![]() |
| HAHA 3 roses aren't roses aren't open yet |
Tuesday afternoon, we went to JPL Hall to vote for 2014 College of Business Administration Student Council
![]() |
| Miting de Avance for the election. Photo taken last Monday, Feb. 17. |

![]() |
| The guy with the rasta sling bag is Michael. |

Since we don't have Speech Comm class last Tuesday because of our org's program called PSCAS Night, we went to SM Manila to enjoy the last hours before going home
![]() |
| Chia and Michael while looking for a song number |
Last Friday, I checked on my grades cos my classmates told me that our grades are now available at our school's portal. And I'm just so happy with my grades, it's really my first time to have those high grades in my entire college life. I'll surely maintain it and improve for the best! And hopefully, I'll be one of the Dean's Lister's for this school year, and wishing to be on the first section next school year! =) Thank you Lord!!! =)
![]() |
| 1 is the highest and 3 is the lowest. |
And can I just upload my selfie for this week? hehe
![]() |
| Future Licensed Customs Broker =) |






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)