
Damn. I miss him so much. We seldom see each other nowadays because he isn't feeling well, I mean..he has a lots of wounds in his face because he got an accident in his motorcycle. We saw each other last May 18.
We went to Nabua to eat street foods, but the street foods that I'm expecting in Nabua isn't no longer available, so I'm quite disappointed. Err.
It saddens me knowing the fact that we won't be able to see each other for a little while.
I'm so worried because the wound on his face might leave a scar..and yea..it was seriously horrible. I mean..I didn't see his wounds yet, but in a way that he's telling me where his wounds are located, I imagined that it was seriously horrible. He said it's disgusting. I'm so worried.
I miss him so much =(
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)