Thursday, June 02, 2011

I got involved :/

Sha, Aron's gf texted me saying 'Tet. I have something to tell you'. After I read her text message, I feel nervous, not knowing why, then I replied, 'O? What?' She replied, 'I saw the messages that aron sent to you, he's really flirt! I asked him many times if he really loves you, well it's okay to me to know if it still has because I know your past guys, but the thing is, he lied to me that he don't, he's such a flirt'. lol, here's the print screen of the messages that Aron sent to me.
Then what I replied to sha is 'Ngee, that's only a joke, anyway, I'm sorry for not telling it to you, coz for me, that was only a joke so why should I tell it by the way?, I'm sorry sha' Then she replied 'that's okay, it's not your fault, it's Aron's fault cos he's really a flirt, can you please give me a favor?' lol. And her favor is that, I'll text aron and ask if he has any regrets why it didn't turned out as us and if he still love me. And then I'll forward to Shanen all the text messages that Aron replied to me. So I texted aron and forwarded all his replies to me to Sha. Then after that, Sha broke up with Aron. 

I know what I did is wrong, I juts realized it after I forwarded all the replies of Aron to Sha. I don't know why I do it. I mean, I'm in a stage of confused and don't know what to do that very moment after I read what Sha texted to me, cos yea, I feel a bit shy because of that.. I was like a robot who obeys what Sha asks to me.
I gotta fix their relationship out :/

lol. I didn't done anything wrong to Sha, what my fault is, I obeyed what sha asks to me which is totally wrong. Now I have a sin to Aron. :(

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tet! It's been a while.

    If Aron finds out about this, he might get pissed off since you can say it's somewhat a betrayal.

    Your friend Sha is right though. He shouldn't flirt with other girls since he's in a relationship.

    Men. =.=''

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. actually Aron knows about this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)