I really don't know if what's the status of our relationship right now. I mean, what's wrong with us? What's the problem between us?
Okay, We fought just this week and I didn't replied to his text messages for almost 3 days. But since I love him, I sent him a msg him and cleared things out.But then..
I don't now what's happening now cos, yesterday, we're having a conversation through text messages and then all of a sudden, he didn't replied. So I assume that he's out of load already. But I know that he'll text me through Chikka or Ulink like the way he used to do before. But I didn't received any text messages at all coming from him. So I waited until this morning.
And yes, he texted me through Chikka, but to my surprise, he texted me about his EX instead of saying 'Good morning, I love you' DAMN. His text message was 'My ex wants to meet you. HAHA. It's on my facebook chatbox, Log in my facebook account for you to check it out. HAHA' WHAT THE FUCK IS HE TALKING ABOUT?? I don't effin' need to know that! All I want to know is the reason why he didn't replied yesterday and I want him to greet me the usual thing that he's doing before!! And if he really wants me to check out his messages on his fb acc, he should have included his E-mail address and password in the message, but he didn't! So I didn't replied him back. And until now. I still don't receive a text messages from him. And I didn't send him a messages. I will not send him a message if he didn't texted me first!!
Does a guy love his girl when the guy leaves his girl outside his friend's apartment when he's inside his friend's crib?
Does a guy love his girl when the guy didn't even tell his friends like 'hey, she's my girlfriend'.
Does a guy love his girl when the guy doesn't even treat his girl for lunch and the girl does?
Does a guy love his girl when the guy can't even find a way for them to see each other?
Does a guy love his girl when the guy is so FUCKING EFFORTLESS and can't buy his girl even just a small thing that would make his girl happy?
Does a guy love his girl when the girl was the one whose trying to find a way for them to see each other and the guy was like, IGNORED. And seems like the guy didn't even got the point the girl's trying to explain.
Does a guy love his girl when the girl was the one whose trying to make an effort??
URGHH. I hate what I am feeling right now. I'm feeling being dumped. From all the things he did to me, from all the patience that I gave, I just realized that I don't deserve a guy whose very effortless, don't have an initiative and most of all, I don't deserve a GUY LIKE HIM.
GRRR. I've had enough patience, and now, I shouldn't have let myself being fooled by him. I am breaking him up. I AM EFFING BREAKING HIM UP.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)