Isn't it weird? You already know in yourself that you're really pissed off like hell yet you still keep coming back to that person. Why? Simply because you love that person. You're looking forward to a good relationship that's why whatever that person did wrong to you, at the end of the day, you can't do anything but to forgive that shit. Fuck that.
Well, I'm really really pissed off with my bf. He knows that I'm not familiar here in Manila. And he doesn't even mind helping me for me to get back home in Pasig, I'm staying at my sister's apartment.
He can't go and come with me til I get to the bus cos he's tired from his work and he wants to sleep, indeed, I understand that and I will really understand him whatever happens but he can't do even if being polite like saying I'm sorry, I can't make it cos I'm really tired. Hope you understand. Well what he did is that he told me that he can't make it without even asking for an apology and he just provided me with the instructions on how I can get back home. WTF. Just a simple apology counts but he didn't even mind asking one. That's one hell of an insult in my part.
He sent a text msg to me. I've no reply cos I'm really pissed. but tomorrow is his 20th birthday so yea, I'll skip that...I'm going to die. It's like, until when will I forgive that person? Until forever? Oh crap. I also know how to get tired of those shits too. But I'm still holding on.... I just don't know til when :(
And now, I can't think of a nice gift for him..............LOL
BTW. Here are some photos taken a while ago, at my sister's apartment. HIHI











































No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)