Sunday, June 03, 2012

Another reason why I want to get busy

Here at Cherry Blossoms Hotel right now. I visited my friend last night from her vacation at HK. Actually, I'll visit her supposedly today but I visited her last night for a very embarrassing reason. Me and my bf and his friends are at MOA to hang out and booze. But, I just felt really embarrassing because my bf's friends keeps on teasing me, but it's okay though cos I know how to bang with them anyway... til my bf said like stop teasing her already, she might got offended. Then I got offended right after he said those words. That pisses me off. Then suddenly I felt like I'm gonna throw up cos I ate a lots of rice and I thought my stomach can stand it but no... So I felt like very dizzy then. And it was so cold at MOA! I went to the restroom then vomit like a few shits. Well I know that I walk so damn slowly, and my bf doesn't really like that attitude. But that's me, and to think that I threw a few shits, who do you think can walk normally with that situation? I mean on my situation? So I'm walking like I'm on the moon with my arms crossed.
My bf's trying to reach my hand so I held his hand, then suddenly he told me that I just have to let him know if I want to hold his hand or no. The fuck is that. Then he just left me like he doesn't know me, like I'm not his girlfriend. He's walking right beside his friends and me? I'm like 10 steps away from them. I'm feeling so outcast. Now I decided to just visit my friend here at Cherry Blossoms than to stay with him and be outcast forever. I can't take that.

Now I don't know already what to do. I left all my things at their apartment. What I only have is a phone and a thousand pesos that my friend's mom gave to me last night. Shit that. He didn't even sent me a text message nor call.. I really don't know what to do now.. Seems like I want to lost anything of my communication with him. Going to deactivate my fb acc. I am so frustrated. -________-

.....Or change my phone number as well? :(((((((

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)