Saturday, February 16, 2013

Not bad for my first Valentine's day experience

I was expecting that my first valentine will be memorable. yes actually it's memorable, but it's memorable in a way that I don't wanna remember it anymore. I am so disappointed. I am not the one who asked for a date, it's him. But, ok, to make the story short, he didn't make his commitment, instead of us having a date, he decided to just watch the band with me and his friends. It's not a big deal actually to celebrate valentine's day by just watching the band with his friends, but my point is, a commitment is a priority, and not an option. I don't want people talkshitting me...you know, you guys decided what to do this day already but then suddenly, it'll be ruined just because of not doing your commitment. It ain't nice.

Spend my night with him, he's asleep and I'm crying the whole night beside him. As he woke up, he asks for an apology, of course, I'll accept it, what else I can do?

Well, before Valentine's Day for me isn't a big deal because I don't know how to celebrate it anyway in the first place because I don't have a bf back then. But by the time I was committed to my bf, I'm wondering how does it feels like to celebrate Valentine's Day with a partner. Well I thought last February 2012, I'll be able to experience celebrating the Valentine's Day because he told me that he'll visit me in Bicol for us to celebrate valentine's day but no, he went to Bicol a week before the Valentine's Day to attend the wedding of his friends. So basically, were not able to celebrate because he went back to Manila already a week before the Valentine's day for his work. But that's okay cos, it's not that I don't like Valentine's Day but I just don't find it cool. But I'm still curious how do lovers / couples celebrate it.

Now I'm looking forward for a memorable Valentine's Day this 2013. But it just makes me more disappointed.

At first, I was happy because he asked me to date hims this Valentine's day. I asked him about the place that we're going in to. I also asked him if he's sure. Because he might changed his mind, and I don't like that. Then I got his final answer about the place. Then suddenly, when I was about to prepare, he changed his mind, we'll just watch the band with his friend according to him. It hurts me somehow because I thought it'll only be just us. But that's fine, as long as we'll be able to celebrate and I'll be able to know the feeling of celebrating the Valentine's Day, that's totally okay with me. So we went to his friend's condo, then his friend told him that he doesn't have the ticket yet. So we waited for like an hour until we're not able to go outside and just stayed at his friend's condo. To my surprise, his friend told him why don't we just go outside, just the two of us since it's valentine's day anyway. Then I got pissed off already. Because, his friend asked him to watch the band and my bf doesn't even have the initiative to tell his friend that we're going on a date! You know what I mean? In other words, I'm not his priority because if I am his priority, he'll tell his friend that he can't come because we're going on a date! It's not his friend's fault because he doesn't know that we're going on a date in the first place.

Then he still asked me to go outside. We went to central, but the guard asked us to wait outside because we're just two, we're not the bar's priority, they prefer a group of people. But then I don't wanna wait for too long and since I'm so pissed off already. I just asked him to just go back to his friend's condo. And my tears just fell off while walking on our way back to his friend's condo because it really hurts. I'm just so disappointed because he didn't make his commitment, I even asked him if he's sure because I really don't wanna end up changing decisions which already happened. Then he asked me why am I crying. I wanna tell him that he's so stupid because he seem to know nothing about what I felt.

So I guess I'll just forget about the Valentine's Day, I was hurt 2 times in a row already because of the Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)