that hurts your innocent feelings
Before, there were only three persons calling me Tetet. And I, somehow felt special because they call me with a different name.
The first person who called me tetet is my former classmate in USI. He's so nice. I remember the day I vomited in the school clinic because I was drunk when I went to school. Well I thought I can still make it to attend to my class even though I'm drunk but no, I just fell off the floor 5mins before our teacher started her discussion. So there, 6 of my boy classmates carry me on the way to the school clinic. I fell asleep after I vommit, and he's still there, sitting next to me, waiting for me to wake up just to tell me that he'll go ahead and leave me for the PE class. The nurse said, you're classmate's so sweet, he's still here to accompany you though I told him to go to his class already. He's really really nice.
Second one is my former classmate in my Logic subject He's the first person I've talked to in the class. And he always borrow my notes to have it photocopied.
The third one's my bf's mom, though I haven't heard her calling me tetet, it really made me feel special. Well, according to my bf, his mom calls me tetet, good thing he has the proof. *laughs* My bf asked his mom to reserve a ticket for two going to Manila (for we celebrated our 2nd anniv in Caramoan which is in Bicol). She wrote down the name she calls me on the receipt. And since she doesn't know my last name, she just wrote Correo which is their family name. HAHA. *sweet* here's the my ticket btw. HAHA
Now, I have this classmate in my Rizal subject, Sean is his name. And to my surprise, he called me tetet. I never thought that I'll hear that name again for it's been like almost 9 mos since the last time I heard someone calling me tetet. I secretly smiled right after he called me tetet. He even said goodbye with the waving left hand as I went outside the classroom. And I, still smiling going downstairs, feeling special again.
Now, the reason why I made that poem is because my bf and I had a misunderstanding.
I don't know why but I want him to get jealous. lol. Because most of the time, he treats me like just an ordinary girl, or should I say, I felt so ordinary when I should be feeling special because I'm his girl. I posted I AM FEELING SPECIAL and APPRECIATING THE LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE on my fb, which is true, but that post is, obviously for him as well. I wanna give him some clue that I wanna feel special because of him and not because of the other person.
But then I was wrong. He told me that he felt bad upon reading those status in my fb profile. So I tried making it up to him, sending him sorry text messages but there's no response. Then I saw him online in fb, then I told him I'm sorry bla bla blahh.
We're already okay before I let him know that I made a poem for him HAHA. Then I created a website to post the poem on it so that it'll look presentable. Then I gave him the link of the website.
P.S.
I didn't planned to make that poem as a peace offering in the first place. I'm just so worried for he's not responding to my text messages. So after class, I went to my dorm right away, grab a pen and a paper, writing those words down on the paper while asking him for an apology thru text.
P.S.S.
I know the poem is so lame, but it came from the bottom of my heart, at least =)
May not be aware of wrong doings
but you to me is my everything
The pain I gave I know will stay
but let me fade those feelings away
Give me a chance to let me stay
Before, there were only three persons calling me Tetet. And I, somehow felt special because they call me with a different name.
The first person who called me tetet is my former classmate in USI. He's so nice. I remember the day I vomited in the school clinic because I was drunk when I went to school. Well I thought I can still make it to attend to my class even though I'm drunk but no, I just fell off the floor 5mins before our teacher started her discussion. So there, 6 of my boy classmates carry me on the way to the school clinic. I fell asleep after I vommit, and he's still there, sitting next to me, waiting for me to wake up just to tell me that he'll go ahead and leave me for the PE class. The nurse said, you're classmate's so sweet, he's still here to accompany you though I told him to go to his class already. He's really really nice.
Second one is my former classmate in my Logic subject He's the first person I've talked to in the class. And he always borrow my notes to have it photocopied.
The third one's my bf's mom, though I haven't heard her calling me tetet, it really made me feel special. Well, according to my bf, his mom calls me tetet, good thing he has the proof. *laughs* My bf asked his mom to reserve a ticket for two going to Manila (for we celebrated our 2nd anniv in Caramoan which is in Bicol). She wrote down the name she calls me on the receipt. And since she doesn't know my last name, she just wrote Correo which is their family name. HAHA. *sweet* here's the my ticket btw. HAHA

Now, I have this classmate in my Rizal subject, Sean is his name. And to my surprise, he called me tetet. I never thought that I'll hear that name again for it's been like almost 9 mos since the last time I heard someone calling me tetet. I secretly smiled right after he called me tetet. He even said goodbye with the waving left hand as I went outside the classroom. And I, still smiling going downstairs, feeling special again.
Now, the reason why I made that poem is because my bf and I had a misunderstanding.
I don't know why but I want him to get jealous. lol. Because most of the time, he treats me like just an ordinary girl, or should I say, I felt so ordinary when I should be feeling special because I'm his girl. I posted I AM FEELING SPECIAL and APPRECIATING THE LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE on my fb, which is true, but that post is, obviously for him as well. I wanna give him some clue that I wanna feel special because of him and not because of the other person.
But then I was wrong. He told me that he felt bad upon reading those status in my fb profile. So I tried making it up to him, sending him sorry text messages but there's no response. Then I saw him online in fb, then I told him I'm sorry bla bla blahh.
We're already okay before I let him know that I made a poem for him HAHA. Then I created a website to post the poem on it so that it'll look presentable. Then I gave him the link of the website.
P.S.
I didn't planned to make that poem as a peace offering in the first place. I'm just so worried for he's not responding to my text messages. So after class, I went to my dorm right away, grab a pen and a paper, writing those words down on the paper while asking him for an apology thru text.
P.S.S.
I know the poem is so lame, but it came from the bottom of my heart, at least =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)