Thursday, January 09, 2014

Something random for now

Hey, I'm back here in Manila!
I'm currently using my phone right now for blogging and it's quite fine so far. haha. So, nothing, I just feel like posting something random right now. And to get started, let me tell you that my bf and I just celebrated our 32nd monthsary yesterday by having a dinner at Yabu, one of our favorite restaurants and I guess everybody loves Yabu! And guess what, my bf just had his new haircut and I would say that his new haircut really looks good on him He looked young!
see?

Dinner at Yabu

Then the next day, we went to Lancaster hotel for my bf's team building with his co-workers..
Here are the photos I grabbed from my bf's co-worker..
I can literally see the big picture our future. haha

And I have a big problem, my tummy's kinda big already, I mean, I dreamt of gaining weight, and yes, I did. But never did I dreamt of having a big tummy! I swear I will consistently use the figure twister starting tomorrow, kill me if I don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)