Damn. I hate the feeling of being dumped. But atleast we're okay now. But, I was somewhat bothered about us being okay..I mean, I'm not that comfortable knowing that we're okay now. It's really weird. ://
Okay, I'm asking for a break up with him yesterday, may 16, at around 12nn, I guess. The reason why I'm asking for break up is because he's being so very sensitive. And he was like really asking for break up. I was just kidding that he'll need to deliver the Greenwhich Lasagna here in my house and then..he was like angry then he said that I just don't want to see him that's why I asked him to just deliver the greenwhich lasagna. So sensitive. Then I said, no, I was just kidding..we'll eat later..And then he said no, I don't want to see you either. Err. So I said, okay..I'm not asking you to understand me anyway, but please just don't judge nor conclude right away just because of my joke. And guess what, he was like asking for a break up. So I said, well okay, if that's what you're asking..then I'll give up...we're done.
Then yea..he was asking for an apology. Damn. He was about to dump me and then he'll ask for an apology? Well, it hurts to hear those words like "I know what you're thinking again, say it now and then we're done" from your boyfriend. Because he really know that I easily gave up. And then he asked me those, so yea..I said to him that I'm giving up. HAHA.
At night, me and my friend Marky boozed at Bora but, and we have a secret confessions. haha. And after that, my "ex-boyfriend" came...asking for an apology. All I'm saying is No. haha. He's crying...he's crying real hard. I love him but I don't know..I was hurt bout the convo we had and bout the msg he sent to me a while ago. And I feel like being slightly dumped. HAHA. I know it's very simple but it hurts me just a simple thing.
But we've talked about it and we're okay now. HAHAHA
I just love him..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)