Monday, May 16, 2011

speechless. confused.

Damn. I can't explain what I'm feeling right now. I feel sad yet somewhat happy. I don't know. Am I sad because we're fighting again? Or am I happy because I love him? It was like a mixed emotions that you really don't know how to explain bout what you are feeling right now. Parang nagsasawa na ako sa kanya. Pero ayaw ko naman siyang iwan kasi mahal ko siya. Nakakapanghina ng loob.

Grrr. I really don't know what to do..and what to say to my boyfriend. I feel so..errr..

How can you explain about laughing at your boyfriend while he's being so dramatic? How can you guys explain that uh? Do you think I'm serious with him? Uh..I'm confused. ://

He texted me that he's listening to the song Here Tonight. And he also informed me that he's angry with me.
I'm so sorry b1 to make you feel unloved. I love you I swear :((

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comments! :)